Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
4 (4-ounce) sole fillets
¾ cup ground almonds
¼ cup Asiago cheese
2 eggs, beaten
2½ tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels.
- Stir together the ground almonds and cheese in a small bowl.
- Place the bowl with the beaten eggs in it next to the almond mixture.
- Dredge a sole fillet in the beaten egg and then press the fish into the almond mixture so it is completely coated. Place on the baking sheet and repeat until all the fillets are breaded.
- Brush both sides of each piece of fish with the coconut oil.
- Bake the sole until it is cooked through, about 8 minutes in total.
- Serve immediately.