Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
2 large chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1/3 cup lemon juice
1½ cups seasoned almond meal
2 tbsp. coconut oil
Lemon pepper, to taste
Parsley for decoration
- Slice hicken breast in half.
- Pound out each half until a ¼ inch thick.
- Put a pan over medium heat, add oil and heat it.
- Dip each chicken breast slice into lemon juice and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Turnover and let the other side sit for 2 minutes as well.
- Transfer to almond meal and coat both sides.
- Add coated chicken to the oil and fry for 4 minutes per side, making sure to sprinkle lemon pepper liberally.
- Transfer to a paper-lined sheet and repeat until all chicken is fried.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy.
Net Carbohydrates: 1g